I Miss You, Daddy




Image result for fathers day





I Miss You, Daddy


I Miss You Daddy Never has a day gone by when I don't remember you,
Not a moment passed by when without you I was not blue.
I miss the times you would take me on a bicycle ride,
I miss the times when it was the two of us against the tide.
I miss those days when I was my Daddy's favorite little girl,
I miss those days when you'd never take your fingers off my curls.
And Daddy as much as I miss being with you,
I know that you are somewhere out there missing me too.
All I can say is Happy Father's day to you wherever you are.

I hope You like it... 
Stay Tuned to my next post.

Thank you so much, Dear Friends and Followers.
Subscribe And follow to get notification of new posts.

Please follow, Subscribe, Like, share and post your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The one reason to hold on

There May Be No Tomorrow

Happy Women's Day