A Sister








Image result for brother sister love"




A Sister




Your hugs are so warm they melt my heart,
You have shared my sorrows and happiness from the start,
I can bear my heart all to you,
You are protective towards me,
I know And sometimes your different side,
You show, In the end, I know that it's all pure love,
You want that I excel through in life 
You want that I forever have that smile,
Lovely to have such a wonderful sister like you 
Who made my life so easy through Just keep smiling is my wish for you,
Thanks for everything my sister, 
I do love you!


I hope You like it... 
Stay Tuned to my next post.

Thank you so much, Dear Friends and Followers.
Subscribe And follow to get notification of new posts.

Please follow, Subscribe, Like, share and post your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The one reason to hold on

There May Be No Tomorrow

Happy Women's Day