Now that you are no more


Now that you are no more


Now that you are no more in life
I do not have any means to strive,
I do not want to do what I like,
Don't want to live a life,
A life where I don't see you,
A life that seems incomplete without you,
A life that gives me all the pain,
A life that gives me reason to blame,
I do't want to stay this way,
I don't want to do is all I wish to say,
A life that will not have you with me,
A love that does not give me a glee,
I have lost everything to thee!

I hope You like it.... 
Stay Tuned to my next post.

Thank you so much Dear friends and Followers.

Subscribe And follow to get notification of new post.

Please follow, Subscribe, Like ,share and post your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The one reason to hold on

There May Be No Tomorrow

Happy Women's Day