I Have Small Dreams











I Have Small Dreams


I have small dreams
My dreams have songs
The songs have within them life
They have longing and love.
I don't see dreams anymore
Which don't have you in it
I've opened these lips
Which were closed til now
More than I have in myself
This heart has for you
So much trust.
In my lonely moments
I weave dreams of you
I've fallen in love with you.
I'll never ask you
Should I love or not?
In your dreams, I now want to live
Why would I not want to love!

I hope You like it.... 
Stay Tuned to my next post.

Thank you so much Dear friends and Followers.

Subscribe And follow to get notification of new post.

Please follow, Subscribe, Like ,share and post your comments.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The one reason to hold on

There May Be No Tomorrow

Happy Women's Day