Dear Sister







Image result for brother sister love"





Dear Sister



You are like my shadow
You are like my shadow in the harsh sun
With you, my life is even more fun
Agreed that our thoughts are not the same
I always put you on the blame,
We fight a lot and we irritate each other
But there is no one like you or other,
In the end, I know that I need you the most
In the end, I know that you will care
Thanks for being such a lovely sis
I know that you are always there for me and my life,
So blessed to have you in my life.

I hope You like it... 
Stay Tuned to my next post.

Thank you so much, Dear Friends and Followers.
Subscribe And follow to get notification of new posts.

Please follow, Subscribe, Like, share and post your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The one reason to hold on

There May Be No Tomorrow

Happy Women's Day